- High concentration of Glycolic Acid helps remove keratinized stratum corneum, for renewed smoothness and hydration.
- Glycolic acid reduces the thickness of the hyper-keratotic stratum corneum by reducing corneocyte cohesion in the lower levels of the stratum corneum.
Benefits of Glycolic Acid
- Improves texture of rough, damaged skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Increases elasticity
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- 29.5% Glycolic Acid
- 4% Mineral Oil
- 3% Glycerin
- 2% Tocopheryl Acetate
We have worked hard to create a warm, inviting office environment, where you will feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your Glytone skin treatment. If you would like additional information about other skin care treatments and services at Byrd Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Center, please contact us at 866/671-5633 to schedule a consultation.